We offer assistance to help during emergency situations.
When funding is avaliable we help with the following:
- Bill must be in the consumers name
- We are unable to pay deposits, late fees, or bills from a residence where you no longer live
- We can only help on utilities once every 13 months
- We can only help with food once every 4 months
- We can only help with clothing once every 4 months
Life Saving Medications
- We help with medicine for diabetes, blood pressure, heart conditions, and antibiotics.
- We are unable to help with pain medicine
We do not do assistance through email or Facebook, you MUST call for an appointment.
Our assistance office is open Monday-Thursday 9:30-3:00 pm please call during those times to schedule an appointment. You MUST have an appointment for assistance.
Helping Agencies in Cleveland County