Face coverings are required to enter our office. We are limited to the number of people we can have in the office at one time.
We offer assistance to help during emergency situations.
When funding is available we help with the following:
- Bill must be in the consumers name
- We are unable to pay deposits, late fees, or bills from a residence where you no longer live
- We can only help on utilities once every 13 months
- We help with food once every 4 months
- Clothing assistance is offered once every 4 months.
- Appointments are usually only made on Tuesdays.
- Donations may be dropped off Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Life Saving Medications
- We help with medicine for diabetes, blood pressure, heart conditions, and antibiotics.
- We are unable to help with pain medicine
WE DO NOT HELP WITH RENTAL ASSISTANCE
We do not do assistance through email or Facebook, you MUST call for an appointment.
Our assistance office is open for appointments, Monday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00 pm please call during those times to schedule an appointment. You MUST have an appointment for assistance.