We offer assistance to help during emergency situations.
When funding is available we help with the following:
- Bill must be in the consumers name
- We are unable to pay deposits, late fees, or bills from a residence where you no longer live
- We can only help on utilities once every 13 months
- We help with food once every 4 months
- We help with clothing once every 4 months
Life Saving Medications
- We help with medicine for diabetes, blood pressure, heart conditions, and antibiotics.
- We are unable to help with pain medicine
WE DO NOT HELP WITH RENTAL ASSISTANCE
We do not do assistance through email or Facebook, you MUST call for an appointment.
Our assistance office is open Monday-Thursday 9:30-3:00 pm please call during those times to schedule an appointment. You MUST have an appointment for assistance.
Helping agencies in Cleveland County